Wi-Fi thermostat with a wireless touch screen controller
The COMPUTHERM B400RF is a wireless Wi-Fi thermostat with touch screen. It can be used to control the device (e.g. boiler) connected to it either remotely through the internet, or locally through its touch screen. This product is an ideal choice to everyone as with its favourable price and its state-of-the-art technology it reduces energy costs while maintaining comfort. It can be easily connected to any gas boiler having a two-wire thermostat connection point and to any air conditioning apparatus or electrical apparatus, regardless of whether they have a 24 V or 230 V control circuit.
The device consists of two units. One is the thermostat (transmitter unit), the other is the receiver unit that controls the boiler. There is a wireless (radio frequency) connection between the two units, so there is no need to build a wire between the thermostat and the boiler and the location of the thermostat can also be changed during use
With the help of this product you will be able to control the heating of your flat, house or holiday home anytime, from anywhere.
It is especially useful if:
- you are not using your flat or house based on a regular schedule,
- you are travelling away from you home for an indefinite time during the heating season
- you would like to use you holiday home during the heating season.
The simultaneous use of several COMPUTHERM room thermostats and one COMPUTHERM Q4Z zone controller provides the possibility for the thermostats to also control a pump or a zone valve in addition to starting the heater or cooler. This way it is easy to divide a heating / cooling system into zones, thanks to which the heating / cooling of each room can be controlled separately, thus greatly increasing comfort. Furthermore, the zoning of the heating / cooling system will greatly contribute to the reduction of energy costs, as due to this only those rooms will be heated / cooled at any time where it is required.
- User interface: touch screen, mobile application, website
- Adjustable temperature range: -55 °C to +100 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5 °C (at 25 °C)
- Selectable switching sensitivity: 0 °C to ±74 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Thermometer calibration range: ±9.9 °C (in 0.1 °C steps)
- Humidity measurement accuracy: ±2% RH (at 25 °C, from 20% to 80% RH)
- Supply voltage of the thermostat: micro USB 5 V DC, 1 A
- Supply voltage of the receiver unit: 230 V AC; 50 Hz
- Switchable voltage: max. 30 V DC / 250 V AC
- Switchable current: 16 A (4 A inductive load)
- Operating frequency: RF 433 MHz, Wi-Fi (b/g/n) 2.4 GHz
- Transmission distance of the RF communication: approx. 250 m in open terrain