COMPUTHERM MP400 and MP420
Sewage lifting unit
The COMPUTHERM MP400 (for faecal-free wastewater) and MP420 (for faecal and faecal-free wastewater) drain lifts are designed for indoor drainage where the wastewater is generated far from and / or deeper than the main sewage tube and therefore cannot be drained into the sewage system by gravity.
The devices have a 450 W built-in wastewater pump with a maximum of 100 l/min waterflow that allows the gravitationally collected wastewater from the household (toilet, washbasin, washing machine, shower, etc.) to be lifted and transported to a maximum of 8 m vertical height and / or a maximum of 80 m horizontal distance.
- Max. flow: 100 l/min
- Max. vertical delivery: 8 m
- Max. horizontal delivery: 80 m
- Nominal width of suction pipe: 1 x Ø100 mm (in case of the model MP420) and 3 x Ø40 mm
- Nominal width of delivery pipe: Ø23/28/32/44 mm
- Motor performance: 450 W
- Working voltage: 230 V AC; 50 Hz
- Protection against environmental impacts: IPX4