Capillary tube/boiler thermostat with immersion sleeve
By means of a pipe sleeve immersed into the pipeline/boiler, the probe located at the end of the capillary tube of the thermostat directly detects the temperature of the material stagnating or flowing in the pipe/boiler and, in response to a temperature change, it provides a potential-free electrical closing/opening contact at the adjusted temperature.
We primarily recommend using it to control pumps for underfloor heating and hot water circulation.
- Adjustable temperature range: 0 to 90 °C
- Switching sensitivity: ±2.5 °C
- Switchable voltage: max. 24 V DC / 250 V AC
- Switchable current: 16 A (4 A inductive load)
- Connection dimensions of the sleeve pipe: G=1/2”; Ø 8 x 80 mm
- Length of the capillary tube: 1 m
- Electric shock protection class: IP40
- Max. operating temperature: 80 °C (110 °C for the probe)
- Storage temperature: -20 °C ... +60 °C