Programmable room thermostat
The COMPUTHERM T70 type switched-mode room thermostat is suitable to regulate the overwhelming majority of boilers and air conditioners available in Hungary. It can be easily connected to any gas boiler having a two-wire thermostat connection point and to any air conditioning apparatus or electrical apparatus, regardless of whether they have a 24 V or 230 V control circuit.
Easy to program wireless room thermostat. With its large digital display and touch buttons, you can set an hourly program for each day of the week. It provides more accurate temperature measurement and temperature adjustment than mechanical thermostats, as well as the ability to switch between heating and cooling modes, calibrate your temperature sensor and lock the control buttons. You can preset a comfort, an economy and an absence temperature.
The simultaneous use of several COMPUTHERM room thermostats and one COMPUTHERM Q4Z zone controller provides the possibility for the thermostats to also control a pump or a zone valve in addition to starting the heater. This way it is easy to divide a heating system into zones, thanks to which the heating of each room can be controlled separately, thus greatly increasing comfort. Furthermore, the zoning of the heating system will greatly contribute to the reduction of energy costs, as due to this only those rooms will be heated at any time where it is required.
Temperature can be measured and set at digital display more precisely as compared to simple, conventional thermostats. We recommend using the device where there is a need for programmability, and where ease of use, accurate temperature measurement and temperature setting and switching accuracy are important.
- Large digital display
- Ease of use
- Thermometer calibration option
- Easy switching between cooling / heating modes
- Accessory: battery
- 5 years warranty
- Temperature measurement range: -9,9 °C to 50 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Adjustable temperature range: +5 °C to +30 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Temperature calibration range: ±8.0 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Switching sensitivity: ±0.2 °C
- Switchable voltage: max. 30 V DC / 250 V AC
- Switchable current: 8 A (2 A inductive load)
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5 V ALKALINE batteries (LR03 type; AAA size)