The probe of the thermostats detects the temperature of the material stagnating or flowing in the pipe/boiler and, in response to a temperature change, it provides a potentialfree electrical closing/ opening contact at the adjusted temperature. We primarily recommend using them to control pumps for underfloor heating and hot water circulation.
- Adjustable temperature range: 0 to 90 °C
- Switching sensitivity: ±2.5 °C
- Switchable voltage: max. 24 V DC / 250 V AC
- Switchable current: 16 A (4 A inductive load)
- Electric shock protection class: IP40
- Maximum environment temperature: 80 °C (110 °C for the probe)
- Storage temperature: -20 °C…+60 °C