Wi-Fi thermostat with a wireless touch button controller
The COMPUTHERM E400RF is a wireless Wi-Fi thermostat with touch buttons. It can be used to control the device (e.g. boiler) connected to it either remotely through the internet, or locally through its touch buttons. It can be easily connected to any gas boiler having a two-wire thermostat connection point and to any air conditioning apparatus or electrical apparatus, regardless of whether they have a 24 V or 230 V control circuit.
This product is an ideal choice to everyone as with its favourable price and its state-of-the-art technology it reduces energy costs while maintaining comfort. With the help of this product you will be able to control the heating of your flat, house or holiday home anytime, from anywhere.
It is especially useful if:
- you are not using your flat or house based on a regular schedule,
- you are travelling away from you home for an indefinite time during the heating season,
- you would like to use you holiday home during the heating season.
The device consists of two units. One is the thermostat (transmitter unit), the other is the receiver unit that controls the boiler. There is a wireless (radio frequency) connection between the two units, so there is no need to build a wire between the thermostat and the boiler.
The simultaneous use of several COMPUTHERM room thermostats and one COMPUTHERM Q4Z zone controller provides the possibility for the thermostats to also control a pump or a zone valve in addition to starting the heater or cooler. This way it is easy to divide a heating / cooling system into zones, thanks to which the heating / cooling of each room can be controlled separately, thus greatly increasing comfort. Furthermore, the zoning of the heating / cooling system will greatly contribute to the reduction of energy costs, as due to this only those rooms will be heated / cooled at any time where it is required.
Technical data of thermostat:
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 °C to 99 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement range: 0 °C to 50 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5 °C (at 25 °C)
- Type of thermostat sensor: NTC 3950 10 kΩ 25 °C-on
- Selectable switching sensitivity: ±0.1 °C to ±1.0 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Thermometer calibration range: ±5.0 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Supply voltage: USB-C 5 V DC, 1 A
- Operating frequency: RF 433 MHz, Wi-Fi (b/g/n) 2.4 GHz
- Transmission distance of the RF communication: approx. 250 m in open terrain
Technical data of receiver unit:
- Supply voltage of the receiver unit: 230 V AC; 50 Hz
- Switchable voltage: max. 24 V DC / 250 V AC
- Switchable current: 3 A (1 A inductive load)