Digital room thermostat
The COMPUTHERM T32 type switched-mode room thermostat is suitable to regulate the overwhelming majority of boilers and air conditioners available in Hungary. It can be easily connected to any gas boiler having a two-wire thermostat connection point and to any air conditioning apparatus or electrical apparatus, regardless of whether they have a 24 V or 230 V control circuit.
The simultaneous use of several COMPUTHERM room thermostats and one COMPUTHERM Q4Z zone controller provides the possibility for the thermostats to also control a pump or a zone valve in addition to starting the heater. This way it is easy to divide a heating system into zones, thanks to which the heating of each room can be controlled separately, thus greatly increasing comfort. Furthermore, the zoning of the heating system will greatly contribute to the reduction of energy costs, as due to this only those rooms will be heated at any time where it is required.
Temperature can be measured and set at digital display more precisely as compared to simple, conventional thermostats. We recommend using it in places where programmability is not required, but accurate temperature measurement, accurate temperature setting and switching sensitivity is important.
- Large digital display
- Easy to use
- Thermometer calibration option
- Easy switching between cooling / heating modes
- Accessory: battery
- 5 year warranty
- Temperature measurement range: -9,9 °C to 50 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Adjustable temperature range: +5 °C to +30 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Temperature calibration range: ±8.0 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Switching sensitivity: ±0.2 °C
- Switchable voltage: max. 30 V DC / 250 V AC
- Switchable current: 8 A (2 A inductive load)
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5 V ALKALINE batteries (LR03 type; AAA size)