The COMPUTHERM B220 Wi-Fi switch is a switched/impulse mode device that can be controlled from smartphones, tables and computers through the internet. We primarily recommend it for the remote or programmed control of garage doors, front doors, irrigation systems and other electronic equipment. It can easily be connected to any device that can be controlled with steady or impulsive open/close contact, irrespective of whether the device has a 12 V, 24 V or 230 V control circuit. It can be easily controlled through the Internet, and its state (ON/OFF) can be continuously monitored. It provides an opportunity for manual switching, opening/closing of electronic doors/gates and for automatic timed control of devices. It is possible to add multiple COMPUTHERM B220 Wi-Fi switches, even from different locations, to the same user account.
- Power supply voltage: 8-36 V AC/DC
- Switchable voltage: max. 24 V DC / 250 V AC
- Switchable current: 10 А (3 A inductive load)
- Operating frequency: Wi-Fi (b/g/n) 2.4 GHz
- Operating humidity: 5% - 90% (without condensation)
- Protection against environmental impacts: IP30