Wireless (radio-frequency) signal repeater
The COMPUTHERM Q2RF plug was developed for the COMPUTHERM Q3RF, Q5RF, Q7RF and Q8RF thermostats to increase their wireless range. The original range of Q3RF, Q5RF, Q7RF and Q8RF thermostats is 50 m in open area, which can be significantly shortened by the structure of the building. To be able to use the Q3RF, Q5RF, Q7RF and Q8RF thermostats in larger buildings too, it is advised to use a wireless signal repeater. This can be achieved by using the COMPUTHERM Q2RF wireless repeater: it receives the signals of the wireless thermostats and retransmits the signal to the receiver
unit, thus making the range larger.
- Supply voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Output voltage: 230V AC, 50 Hz
- Switchable current intensity: 16 A (4 A inductive load)
- Power consumption: 0,5 W
- Operating frequency: 868.35 MHz
- Transmission distance of the repeater: approx. 100 m in an open terrain
The signal repeater can be used for Q-series radio frequency devices purchased after 2016.