Wireless (radio-frequency) thermostat-controlled socket
The COMPUTHERM Q1RX socket can be controlled by up to 12 COMPUTHERM Q3RF, Q5RF, Q7RF and Q8RF thermostats at the same time, and can be used in addition to / instead of their receiver units. The device is able to control boilers or any other electrical devices operating on 230 V (e.g. fan heaters, pumps, zone valves, etc.). Easy installation and operation, no assembly required. In response to the ON command of COMPUTHERM Q3RF, Q5RF, Q7RF and Q8RF wireless thermostats, a supply voltage of 230 V appears on the output socket of device Q1RX connected to the network, while the OFF command disconnects the device from the network. The device has an activatable on and off delay, which provides several uses.
- Power consumption: 0,01 W
- Supply voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Output voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Switchable current intensity: 16 A (4 A inductive load)
- Duration of activable Delay On function: 4 minutes
- Duration of activable Delay Off function: 6 minutes
The switch socket can be paired with Q-series radio frequency devices purchased after 2016.